The practice of goal-setting is not just useful; it is essential for happiness. Psychologists tell us that people who make regular progress toward important goals live happier more satisfied lives than those who don’t. This course will provide you with the necessary tools to get your dreams off of Someday Island and onto the Road to Success. Most of us set goals, but really have no clue how to go about being successful in achieving them. Our course will push you to explore what goals you want to achieve and provide the skills to implement for success!
* You have 4 weeks to complete this course from date of your enrollment.
The Power of Goal Setting course content
The Power of Goal Setting course consists of 4 modules:
The Power of Goal Setting Module 1 Introduction to Goals
Module one will take you through a self-observation regarding past goal setting and how to discover and achieve your goals. Do you know your values? In this module, we will also discover the importance of knowing your values and how they play an important part in the success or failure of your goal.
- Introduction to Goal Setting
- Understand Fear of Failure and Fear of Success
- Importance of Knowing Your Values
- Planning Your Goal
- Self-Observation and Discovering Your Values
The Power of Goal Setting Module 2 First Steps
We will take a look at other ways to discover values in module two. We will look at the SMART guide to setting goals and look at the importance of investigating your goals. Most of us have a pretty bumpy ride with achieving our goals. Module two will give us strategies to mastering our goals and also look at The Balance Wheel.
- Learn About the SMART Guide to Setting Goals
- Discover the Necessity of Baby Steps
- Learn the Importance of Research and Investigation About Your Goal
- Discover How You Self-Sabotage
- Understand the Importance of Organization
The Power of Goal Setting Module 3 Stinkin Thinkin
In Module three, we will access your Balance Wheel and look to see where you can make adjustments in your life to achieve more balance. Also discussed in module three is the discovery of words-both in speech and on paper. This module will help you discover who you are!
- Learn the Importance of Affirmations
- Journaling Can Open Up Many Different Areas of Your Life
- Learn the Art of Visualization and How It Can Open Up Your World
- Learn the Benefits of a Well-Stocked Library of Resources
- Creating a Vision Board Can Increase Your Chance of Success
The Power of Goal Setting Module 4 Self-Care
Celebrations are a part of every culture around the world. When you have discovered the gaps in your life balance and where you need to plan, it’s time to do a Happy Dance! Celebrate. Module four will look at short and long term goals, reverse planning, and what to do when you have reached a milestone!
- Learn the Importance of Developing a Support Team
- Discover the Need for Celebration
- Learn How to Plan a Celebration in Advance
- Understand the Need to Include Entire Self in Being Taken Care Of
- Discover the Importance of Achieving Your Goals
After completing The Power of Goal Setting course
After completing The Power of Goal Setting course, you will:
- Identify those ways in which you self-sabotage and resist the very thing you desire.
- Know the rules of achieving success
- Learn the necessity of building a library of books and quotes to help you achieve your dreams
- Discover the attributes of affirmations, journalism and visualization
- Learn the steps of creating a support team
The Power of Goal Setting course is 24 hours long, taught over 4 weeks.