The stock market changes, gas prices may fluctuate, global warming may unleash climate changes, but fashion will go on. Today's fashion accessories business gross at $30 billion a year! Imagine having an exciting and rewarding career as the owner of an accessories store. If you have a passion for fashion and you have what it takes to set up your own accessories business, this is the course for you. Our Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business course provides a valuable overview of the ins and outs of starting up a new adventure, and practical advice on planning and preparation.
* You have 4 weeks to complete this course from date of your enrollment.
Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business training course content
The Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business training course consists of 4 modules:
Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business Module 1 Accessorize For Success
Module one will look at the history of the fashion industry and how it is ever changing. We will take a look at some well-known entrepreneurs in the career and share tips on how to get started and how to find your niche.
- History of the Fashion Industry
- Meet the Entrepreneurs
- Handcrafted Jewelry Business
- Handbag Business
- Belt, Scarf, and Hat Business
Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business Module 2 Market Sense
What will be your target audience? What type of business will you have? Module two will discuss the initial planning period of your business as well as how to set up your home office. Module two concludes with information on how to choose your vendors.
- Defining Your Audience
- Writing a Mission Statement and Naming the Business
- Calling in the Professionals
- Setting Up a Home Office
- Accessory Supply Sources
Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business Module 3 Making the Sale
With the right employees and marketing strategies, making the sale will be more easily accomplished. Module three will discuss how to hire the right employees and how to keep them up to date in the fashion industry, through professional development. Also included in this module is tips on how advertise your product and make that sale!
- Hiring of Employees
- Professional Development
- Ways to Make a Sale
- Advertising Your Product
- Your Marketing Plan and Advertising Strategies
Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business Module 4 Final Stages
Every good entrepreneur needs to create a website and keep up to date with the trends in advertising. Module four will go over the need to cyber and face-to-face network. Included in module four is also tips on finding financial resources and adding those finishing touches on your company that will help it stand out!
- Getting Started in Cyberspace
- The Power of the Press and Networking
- Income and Operating Expenses
- Finding Financial Resources
- Finishing Touches
After completing Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business training course
After completion of the Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business training course, you should be able to:
- Identify a brand and advertise it effectively
- Identify the best places to sell your merchandise
- Identify a demand for your products through targeted marketing
- Identify the best business structure for your new fashion empire
- Recognize business professionals whose expertise can help you reach your goal
The Start Your Own Fashion Accessories Business training course is 24 hours long, taught over 4 weeks.