The Microsoft Office suite of applications is one of the flagship products from Microsoft and Powerpoint is the slideshow component of the suite. It is a presentation software application and is used within business, education, video and much more.
Powerpoint can be made into complete presentations with music and voice over embedded into the slide deck.
Data from Excel can be imported and made into charts very simply and through the use of conditional formatting in Excel will easily create stunning charts in powerpoint.
It is the industry standard programme for presentations and it easy with some training to create visually stunning presentations for use within your industry.
Who is the Microsoft Office PowerPoint course aimed at?
The course is aimed at those with little or no experience of Powerpoint and will quickly take you through from novice to expert.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint course content
The courses available will content the following topics:
- Exploring the PowerPoint interface and ribbon
- Creating presentations from scratch or from themes
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Adding graphics and shapes to slideshows
- Inserting screenshots
- Working with bullet points and text boxes
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding video, audio, and animation
- Presenting a slideshow
- Saving custom themes and templates
- Sharing presentations
- Advanced builds, Transitions, Effects and Animations.
- Data driven presentations using Excel and Powerpoint together
- Designing your own theme
- and much more
What kind of Microsoft Office PowerPoint courses are available?
There are many ways to learn Microsoft Office PowerPoint to suit both your lifestyle and budget and your interests.
Many companies offer a wide variety of learning methods including:
- One day courses - Live Face to face - often a basics course
- Evening Courses
- Week day courses - usually full time four or five days
- Weekend courses - usually one or more weekends
- Residential courses - Live face to face training in a training provider facility
- Distance Learning courses
- Online training courses
After completing the Microsoft Office PowerPoint course
Many people wish to learn Powerpoint for their own benefit, wether it be to be able to screencast a powerpoint presentation for a You Tube video or make a photo album of their wedding with music and voice to record onto CD for the guests.
However, it is a serious Business application used throughout the world and anybody who works in business whether you are an administrator, PA, manager or CEO of a company is expected to be able to put together a Powerpoint presentation. The issue is however that many people never bother to train in it and therefore produce poor presentations.
For those who do some training and can produce stunning business presentations you will be able to work as a freelancer or enhance your career prospects by gaining mastery over this software.
Visit our training course directory and find out more details about enrolling onto Microsoft Office PowerPoint course with the UK's leading Microsoft Office PowerPoint training course providers.