CIW provides courses for Web Technology professionals and has become the educational standard adopted by many academic institutions, governments and businesses worldwide for Web technology skills. CIW courses verify that you have the skills needed to work in your chosen area of web technology.
The internet is a huge part of our lives today. We play, are social, shop and learn on the internet. We interact with the internet through web sites and web pages. Web pages are built using HTML and CSS and knowing how to author a web page is an important skill for almost everybody to master, even if they want to build a web site for their family photos.
Of course, there are many jobs in web development and this course is a start down that career path.
Who is the CIW Site Development Associate course aimed at?
The course is aimed at those with little or no experience of web design and development. So you might be a person wanting to build a web site for fun or an IT professional wanting to learn a new skill or a graphic artist wanting to extend their businesses to a new level.
Who ever you are, if you do not know HTML and CSS and want to learn then this is the course for you. You do not have to have any previous knowledge at all as this course takes you from the fundamentals to being able to confidently develop a web site from scratch.
CIW Site Development Associate course content
The CIW Site Development Associate training course content includes:
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Extensible HTML (XHTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Fundamentals of web design
- Responsive web design
- Manual code writing
- Graphical user interface (GUI) authoring tools
- XHTML code validation
- CGI and connecting Web pages to databases
- Internet marketing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Development of Web sites as managed projects
- Introductory e-commerce solutions
What kind of CIW Site Development Associate courses are available?
There are many ways to learn CIW Site Development Associate to suit both your lifestyle and budget and your interests.
Many companies offer a wide variety of learning methods including:
- One day courses - Live Face to face - often a basics course
- Evening Courses
- Week day courses - usually full time four or five days
- Weekend courses - usually one or more weekends
- Residential courses - Live face to face training in a training provider facility
- Distance Learning courses
- Online training courses
After completing the CIW Site Development Associate course
Visit our training course directory and find out more details about enrolling onto CIW Site Development Associate course with the UK's leading CIW Site Development Associate training course providers.