CIW provides courses for Web Technology professionals and has become the educational standard adopted by many academic institutions, governments and businesses worldwide for Web technology skills. CIW courses verify that you have the skills needed to work in your chosen area of web technology.
In todays online world there are many terms that are used regularly that the majority of people do not understand or comprehend - things like DNS, FTP, Cloud Computing to name just a few.
If you want to start out in a career in IT it is essential that you have a grasp of these fundamentals and at least know what they mean and the basic way in which they work.
It will prepare you to then be able to specialise in a field like databases, networks, cloud computing, IT security specialist and so on.
Who is the CIW Internet Business Associate course aimed at?
The CIW Internet Business Associate course is aimed at those who want to start a career in IT and want to get a basic grounding of what Internet technology does and how all the parts combine to make functioning applications and systems.
This will prepare you to be able to take other courses and become a specialist in one or more areas.
To take this course you need no knowledge of computing at all as it is for those who are starting out.
CIW Internet Business Associate course content
The CIW Internet Business Associate training course content includes:
- Introduction to IT Business
- Internet Communication
- Introduction to Internet Technology
- Web Browsing
- Multimedia on the Web
- Databases and Web Search Engines
- Business E-Mail and Personal Information Management
- Internet Security
- Internet Services, Protocols and Tools for Business
- IT Project and Program Management
What kind of CIW Internet Business Associate courses are available?
There are many ways to learn CIW Internet Business Associate to suit both your lifestyle and budget and your interests.
Many companies offer a wide variety of learning methods including:
- One day courses - Live Face to face - often a basics course
- Evening Courses
- Week day courses - usually full time four or five days
- Weekend courses - usually one or more weekends
- Residential courses - Live face to face training in a training provider facility
- Distance Learning courses
- Online training courses
After completing the CIW Internet Business Associate course
This course will prepare you start out on a career in IT, however to progress further you will need to take further more specialist courses according to your interests and career path. We would suggest you search online here for some of the other courses offered like:
- CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- CIW Database Design Specialist
- CIW E-commerce Specialist
- CIW Network Technology Associate
- CIW Perl Specialist
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIW Web Design Specialist
- CIW Web Security Associate
Visit our training course directory and find out more details about enrolling onto CIW Internet Business Associate course with the UK's leading CIW Internet Business Associate training course providers.