Dreamweaver is the the industry leading web design and development application from Adobe.
With it you are able to build web compliant websites from the ground up incorporating all the most modern elements of web development.
Dreamweaver is an extensive program and when you complete your training you will have complete mastery of it and be able to use the software with ease.
Who is the Adobe Dreamweaver course aimed at?
There are a variety of Dreamweaver courses aimed at those who are just starting out to those who are industry professionals who wish to enhance their experience with this software or understand a new web standard and how to use it within Dreamweaver.
You might want to become a freelance web developer earning money by working for many clients or become a full time web designer and developer.
Today, with the advent of CSS3 compliant web browsers the work of the designer and developer are moving closer and closer together. CSS is used to form a great deal of the web page and all designers need to know how this is done. In Dreamweaver connecting the design to development is made especially easy particularly with the ability to use workflows from Photoshop into Dreamweaver.
So wether you are creating your first ever web site or want to see see how to develop in Dreamweaver with JSON, LESS, Sass, PHP, XML and more there is a course for you.
Adobe Dreamweaver course content
For the beginner you will learn the Dreamweaver tool set through practical hands on lessons where you get to build real web sites and learn such thing as:
- The Dreamweaver interface
- Setting up your site
- Managing files and folders
- Using the Design and Live View
- Using the Split view to work on your code
- Setting CSS preferences and styling a page
- Working with images
- Exploring the authoring options
- Creating links
- Uploading files
- Checking for broken links
- Placing and styling images
- Working with tabular data
- and much more
For the more advanced user your Dreamweaver knowledge will be extended to include such areas as:
- Responsive Design
- Building video into your website using the Dreamweaver video wizard
- Generating Dreamweaver Code from Photoshop Files
- Using Dreamweaver for PHP
- Using Dreamweaver for JSON
- Using Dreamweaver for XML
- AJAX Overview
- Spry Framework and Using Spry Widgets
- Generating Wordpress themes from HTML and CSS code
- and much more
What kind of Adobe Dreamweaver courses are available?
There are many ways to study Adobe Dreamweaver to suit both your lifestyle and budget.
Many companies offer a wide variety of learning methods including:
- One day courses - Live Face to face - often a fundamentals course
- Week day courses - usually full time four or five days
- Weekend courses - usually one or more weekends
- Residential courses - Live face to face training in a training provider facility
- Distance Learning courses
- Online training courses
After completing the Adobe Dreamweaver course
Either as a freelance or full-time employed Web Designer and Developer you will have enhanced you career prospects and increased the speed at which you can develop through using workflows.
You will be able to be employed as a web designer and developer and knowing Dreamweaver will keep you on the cutting edge of web compliant development.
Visit our training course directory and find out more details about enrolling onto a Adobe Dreamweaver course with the UK's leading Adobe Dreamweaver training course providers.