About this course
DNS (Domain Name System) is an essential core pillar of all Microsoft networking infrastructure. However, incorrectly configured DNS is one of the most common causes of slow and failed logons in Microsoft environments.
In this computer science course, you will learn the core skills to quickly and easily implement DNS in your work environment.
This self-paced interactive computer science course is the fourth in a series of courses where youll have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of Windows Server 2012 operating system administrative tasks. Through video, practical exercises, and assessments, the task-focused material is designed to ensure you can confidently perform the relevant task.
What you'll learn
- Understand how name resolution works
- How to install and configure DNS
- How to configure DNS zones
- How to configure name resolution between zones
- How to integrate DNS with an Active Directory infrastructure
- How to manage and troubleshoot DNS implementations