About this course
Cloud computing is one of the hottest technical topics today, with broad-ranging effects across IT, Information Architecture, Business, Software Engineering, and Data Storage. This course serves as an introduction to cloud computing for individuals and organizations.
No previous programming or architecture knowledge is necessary. Join now to learn the essentials of cloud computing.
Verified students are eligible to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs), valid toward continuing education requirements for many professional certifications.
What you'll learn
- Basic concepts of cloud computing
- The NIST model for cloud infrastructure elements
- Cloud infrastructure from the consumer and producer views
- Basic issues in cloud security
- Cloud usage scenarios
- Consumer-provider relationships
- Economics and benefits analysis