About this course
This is the only sales training program you'll ever need. Why? This course is the equivalent of reading and analyzing the following books:
- Neuromarketing by Patrick Renvoise
- Brainfluence by Roger Dooley
- Buy-ology by Martin Lindstrom
- The Brain Sell by Dr. David lewis
- To Sell is Human by Daniel H. Pink
- Jeffrey Gittomer's Little Red Book of Selling
- The Psychology of Selling by Brain Tracy
- How to Speak so People Listen by Mike Clayton
Here you will learn exactly:
- How to identify your prospect buyer (who you're selling to)
- How to find out why your prospects buy (and why they don't, too)
- How to create value so that you justify your asking price
- How to prove this value so you can handle your prospect's objections before they arise
- How the brain makes choices
- How neuro-marketing can boost your selling exponentially
- How to influence purchase decisions by using a language the decision-making part of the brain understands
- How great leaders inspire action, and how you can, too
- The Why / How / What model and how it can give your message meaning
- The ABC Mindset - Always Be Closing!
- The AIDA Model - Attention, Interest Decision, Action.
- How to create an irresistible sales pitch by yourself (save $1,000s on copywriting)
- How to structure your sales pitch
- How to grab and keep your prospect's attention throughout the whole pitch
- How to close the sale
If you think about it, most jobs involve selling, whether it's getting visitors to buy your products or pitching an idea to your team.
Most professionals would benefit tremendously if they acquired the SKILL OF SELLING.
Selling is a natural asset, and it's a requirement for you to know, regardless of your profession.
The world is evolving, and so is the way people are selling. There was a time in which door to door and live sales calls were the only way to make a dime.
However, the invention of the internet changed everything. Now we can bring 100s and even 1,000s of hungry prospects right to our product/service at the same time.
Like any other thing, selling is a skill you can improve with the right training.
Turns out selling is closely related to psychology, and there are many ways in which science actually explains how and why people make the purchase decisions that they do.
It's all in the BRAIN.
Understand the brain and you understand your prospect.
Everything you will learn here is brought down using simple and digestible terms that you can easily follow.
We did our research and developed a complete sales training program based on revolutionary concepts such as neuromarketing, sales psychology and effective communication.
Everything in this course is backed by science.
Selling can become quite a charm if you learn to do it properly. There's no need to spend extra money to have other people write sales pitches for you. You know your company, service or product better than anyone.
Learn to become a complete digital salesperson by the end of this course!
Picture the freedom of being able to sell anything to anyone.
Improve your selling skills immediately by enrolling in this course today!
What are the requirements?
- The drive to sell more
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn how to SELL MORE and how to maximize your conversions
- Discover the reasons WHY people BUY
- Learn how prospects think and the factors that trigger purchase decisions
- Learn the science of influence and persuasion and learn to apply that to your sales pitches
- Understand how neuromarketing plays a crucial role in the selling process
- Stay up to day with the latest selling methods and techniques based on top notch sales training
- Learn the AIDA method for selling - Attention, Interest, Decision, Action
- Integrate the psychology behind selling and the specific stimuli that prospects respond to
- Learn how to create, write and structure sales pitches that your prospects can't resist
What is the target audience?
- Digital Sellers
- Business Owners
- Regular people who want to understand WHY people buy
- Entrepreneurs or Start-ups